When: June 5 – July 28, 2023 | Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
7:00 am Early Drop-Off is available for an additional fee of $125
We are closed for Juneteenth and 4th of July
Who: Ages 6 (and have completed Kindergarten) to 16
Cost: $360 (We offer a sliding fee scale and scholarships)
- Character & Social Skills Development
- Field trips and More!
Breakfast, Lunch & Snack provided each day.
How to apply:
- Complete Summer Camp registration online or at either of our campus’s
- Complete scholarship application, if necessary
- Submit the following documentation:
- Birth certificate for 6- & 7-year-olds
- Most recent report card
- Immunization record
- Special Care Plan (Asthma, IEP, etc.)
- Record of allergies, medications, etc.
If a child has asthma or severe allergies , parents must provide us with an inhaler or EpiPen before that child can attend. They can bring it the first day the child attends.